Disposable Face Mask 3ply White with Elastic Ear Loop- ASTM Level 1
CE CERTIFICATIONS BY TÜV RHEINLAND; Sanitation and quality in accordance with CE, FDA, ISO9001standards, EN14683, TYPEII
- Bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Particulate filtration efficiency (PFE)：≥ 93%
- Ventilation resistance: ≤ 32 Pa
- Soft, lightweight, Comfortable, odourless
- Fiberglass free, Latex free ear loops
- Non-irritating to skin
- Material: 3Ply 25GSM PP+25 GSM filter +pp 20GSM PP
- Dimension: 17.5×9.5cm (+/-0.5cm, EARLOOP
- Packing: 50pcs/box, Dimension inner box: 21x10x8.5cm, Dimension outer case: 52x22x35cm
- Various colours available such as white, blue and green
- We adopt materials produced by machinery
order contact：[email protected]
Disposable face mask 3ply is made from three layers of polypropylene material and features bi-directional pleats and an adjustable nose bridge for a custom fit. The outer material is blue, the inner material is white. It grants protection from airborne irritants and prevents contamination in general-purpose environments.
Disposable face mask 3ply Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
Three separate layers of polypropylene material, inner layer provides enhanced filtration
White outside, white inside
Adjustable aluminum nose bridge
Elastic ear loop straps
Bi-directional pleats increase facial comfort and fit
Provides protection against airborne irritants
50 pieces per inner box, 40 boxes per case
2,000 pieces per case
Sold by the case
Respirators from The Safety Zone protect workers from harmful airborne particles. Choose from our nuisance dusts, tie on procedural masks, N95 particulate masks, or a complete line of respirators from Moldex.
Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act)
The FD&C Act is a set of laws passed by Congress in 1938 giving authority to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to oversee the safety of food, drugs, and cosmetics. All Safety Zone glove components comply with the provisions of the FD&C Act, which allow repeated use in direct contact with food.
FDA Rule 110.10 & 177.1950
Rule 110.10 Respirators sold by The Safety Zone meet the requirements for handling of human food in both the manufacturing and packaging phases of production.
Rule 177.1950 Respirators sold by The Safety Zone contain chloride-ethylene co-polymers, which may be safely used for repeated use when coming into contact with food.