No matter the application, we understand that protecting your workers is your number one priority. That’s why we’ve developed heavy-duty nitrile gloves.
Many industries require a particularly robust safety glove solution, which is where our heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves excel. They offer second-to-none protection for both workers and their workspaces, from exposure to corrosive and abrasive materials, to working with sensitive equipment like electronic components and products.
When using disposable nitrile gloves to protect workers’ hands from harmful materials such as chemicals, pathogens, or other hazards, it’s critical that the gloves are robust enough to resist those hazards. The automotive industry is one of the most challenging for workers when it comes to hand safety, as they face exposure to corrosive and abrasive materials. As the UK’s leading automotive hand protection specialist, Unigloves is dedicated to producing disposable safety gloves that are as hard-working as your workers.
Our heavy-duty nitrile gloves have been developed to be some of the most durable gloves in our range, suitable for the most punishing of tasks. The nitrile range is a complete range of silicone-free gloves designed specifically for challenging work environments, such as those in the automotive, painting, and manufacturing industries. Produced using advanced manufacturing procedures, the range, featuring our heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves, is designed to be stronger, more durable, and offer a longer single-use lifespan.
Our gloves offer several key benefits, including:
- Strength: Our ultra-heavyweight construction is tough, durable, and long-lasting, suitable for the most challenging jobs. The beaded cuff offers extra protection against tearing and added protection against liquid roll-back.
- Resistance: Tested to EN374, our gloves protect workers against the oils and greases often present in automotive roles. They are also our most robust chemically resistant range, protecting workers against brake fluid, thinners, diesel, and more. What’s more, our ambidextrous fit means not having to dispose of a full set after a single tear.
- Comfort: With a latex-like feel, our range is not only strong but also comfortable to wear and easy to work with. The Damao formulation means a soft, form-fitting glove suitable for extended wear.
- Latex-free: Our heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves are latex-free, suitable to be worn by those with a latex allergy and used in environments where workers might come into contact with the public.
- Powder-free and silicone-free: Our nitrile powder-free gloves reduce the risk of Type I allergic reactions and particulate contamination, while our silicone-free formula means no residue or marks on glass or metal surfaces.
- Tested to: Our heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves are suitable for contact with all food types, including fatty and oily foods.
- Maximum grip performance: Our gloves feature an ergonomic grip (scoring maximum points in international testing) and a diamond-textured grip for maximum grip performance, even in wet or oily conditions.
Applications for heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves are chemically resistant, incredibly strong, and built for comfort. Their silicone-free formula was developed to meet the increasing demand for silicone-free working environments, particularly in manufacturing, painting, and automotive industries.
Our nitrile gloves are the ideal glove solution for working environments that require a glove with greater durability and lifespan without compromising on worker comfort or safety. This makes them suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, including:
- Automotive: Ultra-heavyweight, tough, and comfortable, our Nitrile HD gloves protect automotive workers against brake fluid, battery acid, oils and grease, abrasive materials, and more, all while being comfortable to wear. The textured palms and fingertips allow for better grip in oily and wet conditions.
- Chemical handling: Our heavy-duty nitrile disposable gloves are resistant to many chemicals commonly found in industrial workplaces, including sulphuric acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, fuel, oils, and more. (See our recent blog, “What Do Nitrile Gloves Protect Against,” for more information on chemical resistance.)
- Cleaning: Protect cleaners’ hands against some of the potentially harmful chemicals involved in both domestic and industrial cleaning applications, reduce the risk of cross-contamination, and reduce risk to the public, such as patients in healthcare environments.
- Painting: The silicone-free formula of our heavy-duty nitrile gloves means not only do they protect the hands, but the gloves also remove the threat of glove-borne paint contamination.
- Lab work: Protect against pathogens and a range of harmful chemicals, all while offering a sensitive touch and an elastic formula.